KVMI HALL OF FAME
Kanawha Valley Mining Institute Hall of Fame
Criteria for Nomination and Selection:
- Must be, or have been, a member, supporter and regular attendee of Kanawha Valley Mining Institute.
- Must have devoted minimum of twenty (20) years of his/her mining career to the coal industry.
- Assisted with education and advancement of young mining professionals.
- Significant contributor to the advancement of the KVMI.
- Both living and deceased persons are eligible for selection
however, no more than one (1) deceased person may be eligible each year.
Charles W. Bowling